COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
WMM Law offers a broad range of Commercial and Property Law services to our private and business clients. Our team of lawyers in this area focus on providing quality advice and documentation, and a high level of client service.
WMM Law has assisted many business people and commercial operations in Tasmania for over thirty years.
Our integrated areas of practice provide a key advantage for clients, with the ability to co-ordinate our clients’ commercial and property ownership and interests with (if instructed) their Estate Planning arrangements.
What Services do WMM Law Offer in Relation to Commercial and Property Law?
Services offered by WMM Law
- sale and purchase of businesses
- commercial leasing
- sale and purchase of residential property
- business structuring
- forward planning for changes to the control of trusts, companies and other business structures
- full range of property law services, including: subdivisions; easements; caveats and boundary adjustments
- asset protection advice and structuring
- establishing many different types of trusts
- establishing many different types of companies
- Personal Properties Security Regime registrations and documentation
- loan agreements, mortgages and other security documents
- establishing and updating Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- business succession planning
- intellectual property, in the context of our other service offerings (for example, as an aspect of a sale of a business)
- commercial agreements
This is How WMM Law can Help You with Your Commercial and Property Law Matter
WMM Law has highly trained lawyers with expertise and experience in this area of the law. You can review their profiles here to choose who would be most suitable for you and your matter.
Make an enquiry or arrange an appointment with us here, to benefit as our client from our expert advice and solutions available to you in this area.
What WMM Law Publications are Available About Commercial and Property Law?
Readers are encouraged to save this material for their future reference, or to share it by email or other means with friends or family who may have an interest or need for our expert advice and solutions in relation to this legal issue.
If you are interested in learning more, publications written or contributed to by members of WMM Law about this area of the law can be accessed here. You can access (or, for some materials, purchase) case reviews, newsletters, articles, professional papers, and details about books and professional development material that our lawyers have written or contributed to.
We encourage you to share in our expertise.