BRIEFS TO PROVIDE EXPERT ADVICE
WMM Law can provide expert written advice in the areas in which we practice. We do so for our clients, and for other lawyers in relation to their clients.
Examples of the advice that can be provided include:
- advice about the merits and chances of success of an application for provision pursuant to the Testator’s Family Maintenance Act 1912 (Tasmania)
- advice about the merits and chances of success of disputes about the validity of a Will, including on the grounds of testamentary capacity, knowledge and approval and undue influence
- advice about the likely entitlement of parties in Family Law proceedings, including in relation to property adjustment, spousal and partner maintenance and child matters
- advice about the construction of a Will
- advice about whether a Statutory Will should be sought for a person, and the merits and chances of success of an application
- advice about disputes involving Trusts
- advice about a full range of succession law issues.